Reference #: 119850
The Stock Service, Stocking Team position is generally responsible for providing physical assistance in moving merchandise between sales and stock areas, as well as general housekeeping, wrapping at cash check outs, and other Stock Service related duties, as required.
This position is an important aspect of the company’s ability to fulfill our mission statement, which is to provide a superior shopping experience every day. Accordingly, this individual must be able to work effectively in a fast paced environment while at the same time providing quality service in a professional, courteous, and helpful manner.
The primary role of the Stocking Team is to put out the warehouse order onto the shelves in as timely a manner as possible. The teams are usually scheduled based on the warehouse deliveries and volume of store business. Other duties include putting out direct orders, filling ad stocks and out of stocks, label maintenance, housekeeping and facing, as well as other duties as required.
The successful candidate will have the following:
• High degree of social skills (courteous, sincere, articulate, and well groomed).
• General merchandising skills.
• The ability to physically move merchandise between stock and sales areas.
• High level of tolerance while interacting with the public.
• Mature, positive, and professional attitude.
• Previous experience in a Stock Service role (consideration will be given to those applicants with related, non-work, experience).
Employees must be available to work a flexible schedule, Monday through Sunday, at least 12 to 16 hours per week. This position requires a 5 am start time
London Drugs wishes to thank all applicants; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No telephone inquiries please. We are an equal opportunity employer. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work applicable to this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.