Date: Jan 26, 2017
Location: Coquitlam, BC, CA, V3B 5R5
Job ID: 103043
Store Name/Number: BC-Coquitlam (0530)
Address: 2929 Barnet Highway, Coquitlam, BC V3B 5R5, Canada (CA)
Leads are responsible for supporting the Store Manager and Assistant Manager(s) with client service, sales, productivity and operational functions within the store and their assigned department. Leading Consultants, they perform sales floor supervision duties regularly.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Demonstrate and model excellent client service and sales floor leadership standards.
· Utilize client service reporting and onstage observation with Store Manager and Assistant Manager(s) to monitor service levels and remedy areas of opportunity.
Store's Budget and Business Results
· Monitor daily, weekly, monthly sales results with Store Manager and Assistant Manager(s) and communicate to staff members.
· Assist the Store Manager and Assistant Manager(s) in developing strategies to grow the business in assigned world, leveraging client loyalty program, events, product knowledge and services.
· Support product and client service training.
· Maintain an objective and professional relationship with brand partners, key stakeholders, employees and other leadership.
· Train, develop, delegate to, supervise and motivate team members.
· Ensure a coaching culture is present that includes timely acknowledgement of successes, and feedback on opportunities.
· Resolve employee concerns in a timely manner and communicate to the Store Manager and Assistant Manager(s) as needed.
Merchandising and Operations
· Perform opening and closing procedures.
· Ensure standards of cleanliness and organization, as well as merchandising presentations are maintained.
· Conduct inventories and maintain updated inventory records.
· Ensure compliance with SEPHORA’s cash handling and shortage prevention procedures.
EXPECTED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· 1-2 years of management/supervisory experience in the retail/client service industry.
· Education and product experience in skincare, make-up or fragrance is desirable.
· Comfortable in engaging clients, and applying products to the client while providing consultations.
· Effective time management, problem solving and communication skills are essential.
· Proficiency in Windows, Word and Excel.
· A High School graduate or equivalent.
· Open availability including evenings, weekends and holidays is required.
· Work in a fragrance filled environment.
· Lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
· Bend and stretch to stock shelves.