November 21, 2014.
Nighttime Utility Relocation Work on Pinetree Way
Between Lincoln Avenue and Northern Avenue
As part of construction of the future Lincoln Station for the Evergreen Line, there will be nighttime utility relocation work on Pinetree Way between Lincoln Avenue and Northern Avenue starting November 23 and continuing for approximately two weeks.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
• This work will take place at night from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. Nighttime work is required due to high volumes of daytime traffic on Pinetree Way.
• While this work is underway, there will be southbound and northbound lane closures on Pinetree Way.
• When lane closures are in effect, please watch for construction signs, proceed with caution and follow traffic control personnel who will assist with directing traffic.
• Access to Henderson Place from Pinetree Way northbound will be temporarily unavailable. Business access signs will be installed so that alternate entrances to businesses are clearly marked.
• Nighttime noise related to saw-cutting and the use of heavy machinery should be expected as part of this work. Every effort will be made to complete activities considered noisier earlier in the evening to minimize disruptions.
• For the safety of all pedestrians, please follow posted detour signs and instructions of traffic control personnel.
• To ensure the safety of transit users, the bus stop on the east side of Pinetree Way, just north of Lincoln Avenue, will be shifted slightly south away from active construction.
To contact EGRT Construction, the contractor who is building the Evergreen Line, please call 604-927-2080, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you have comments or questions about the Evergreen Line, please call the Evergreen Line Project Office at 604-927-4452 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT EGRT CONSTRUCTION
EGRT Construction has been awarded the contract to design and build the Evergreen Line.
For more information about the Evergreen Line Project, please visit www.evergreenline.gov.bc.ca.
To find out more, or to receive traffic updates:
Traffic Information Line (available 24/7): 604-927-2080