I’ve always been fascinated with the Jazz Age. Whether it’s the fashion, lavish parties, or the charming locales of Paris and New York, there’s something indescribably romantic about this period in history (makes me really wish time warping Gil Pender-style, was a possibility). That’s why I could barely contain my excitement when I heard The Great Gatsby was hitting theatres this spring.
Since it’s not everyday that you’re dressing up for a lavish 1920’s style theme party, I like starting with the basics, like a slip dress, and accessorizing from there.
1. Fringe Necklace – GUESS ($45)
2. Hair Decoration – H&M ($6.95)
3. Aube Slip Dress – ARITZIA ($40)
4. Gold Toned Fish Scale Earrings – GUESS ($18)
5. Gold Toned Ring Set – GUESS ($20)
6. Shoulder Bag – H&M ($29.95)
7. Kardhitsa Sandal – ALDO ($29.98)
How do you like to channel your inner flapper girl?