Living on the West Coast, we have so many great adventures and activities that we are exposed to. However, don't you find when you have a free day, you are at a loss for what to do?
We are asking you to tell us your favourite summer activities, and will compile a list for everyone to see!
Our 5 picks this week are:
1. Drive-In Movie night at Coquitlam Centre! Bring the whole family to watch Rio (tonight), Night at the Museum (next Wednesday), and MegaMind (August 24)
2. Berry picking at a local farm! Weather it is to make pie, jam, or just bring the kids out to see where the berries come from!
3. Take a ride on the miniature train, pet a goat, and have a picnic in the trees, all at Stanley Park!
(Photo from http://vancouver.ca/parks/parks/stanley/fun.htm)
4. Take a drive out to Steveston! Enjoy the old seaside down, local fish & chips, & the ocean view!
5. Like the idea of a hike, but the grind is a little too daunting? Take a day trip to Deep Cove! Kayaks, paddle boarding, and a beautiful 'hike' that anyone can tackle. Great for kids & beginners too!
(Photo from www.deepcovebc.com)
Now we want to hear your ideas! So many to choose from, we should be covered for the entire year! Post your ideas on our event page here: http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=149412231807803