We asked you to share your 'best of summer' lists with us, and there has been some great feed back from our community! Everyone needs a short list for those great days of summer when you can't think of something to do with the kids, so we're making it easy.
Keep your ideas coming, if you've tried one of these activities, or you have new ones to share - we want to hear about it! Here is what's on the to-do list to fill the last days of our favourite season.
1. Meadows Maze - Petting Zoo, Train & Hayrides - http://www.meadowsmaze.com/
2. Kids Market at Granville Island (and of course the water park behind) http://www.kidsmarket.ca/
3. Day trip or overnight trip to Harrison Hot Springs www.harrisonresort.com
4. Splash Down Park or Cultus Lake Waterslides
5. Hells Gate for some adventure over the Fraser Canyon/River http://www.hellsgateairtram.com
6. Whale watching on the ferry to Victoria - http://www.bcferries.com/
7. BBQ at Buntzen Lake - http://www.bchydro.com/community/recreation_areas/buntzen_lake.html
8. Bike rides in Pitt Meadows - http://www.pittmeadows.bc.ca/EN/main/residents/742/10585.html
9. Hike Belcarra Regional Park - http://www.vancouvertrails.com/news/2010/04/14/belcarra-regional-park-hi...
10. Lunch on top of Grouse Mountain on a clear day - http://www.grousemountain.com/
11. Bike ride at Mt. Seymour Demonstration Forest - http://www.outdoorvancouver.com/trails/seymour_demonstration_forest.aspx...
Share your 'best of summer' list here: http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=149412231807803